Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Thank you Mrs. Skinner...

Thought it would be awesome to share what Mrs. Skinner received from our Classroom Technology Designer after a room full of KISD's finest visited her classroom to see the NSpire App in action.  

Thank you Ms. Skinner, when you didn’t perspire
When they asked if you would pilot the Nspire
App to all of your 8th grade kids
I’m glad you ran with it, just like you did
Several times when I stopped by to inquire
How is the app, the TI  Nspire?
I was worried you would be ready to quit
But, you didn’t and am thankful you didn’t split!
When I asked “Can we watch? “ you replied “Please Do”
When I invited the ESC people to come observe you
You were a pro and didn’t need an imposter
when  a KISD director
3 coordinators
a manager
your principal
and a classroom technology designer

visited your 2nd period which has 29 students on the roster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment